The Paul Jewiss Group & PJG Motorsport Performance
(Updated August 2023)
1. Participation in any tests and future exercise is voluntary. All aspects of the programme will be fully explained to you before commencement.
2. You are free to deny consent or withdraw consent at any time after consenting.
3. It is your full responsibility to inform your trainer of any difficulties you perceive or experience as well as any changes to your physical and medical condition. An initial pre exercise health questionnaire must be completed either via email or online before any exercise prescription begins.
4. Any questions you have about future procedures risks or benefits to be expected are welcome. If you have any reservations or doubts, please voice these concerns and ask for an explanation or clarification.
5. You consent to being aware of your own health and physical condition and having knowledge that your participation in this program and fitness testing procedures may be injurious to your health and you are voluntarily participating in exercise and nutrition programme written by the trainer. Having such knowledge, you thereby release the trainer and its representatives, agents, employees and successors from liability for accidental injury, illness or death which you may incur as a result of participating in the said programme. You hereby assume all risks connected therewith and consent to participate in said programme.
6. The trainer will not accept liability for any damage or loss to a client’s personal property brought into the premises being used by the trainer
a. The trainer is not responsible for any closure of the premises used for personal training but will endeavour to find a suitable replacement with adequate notice.
b. All sessions which include coaching, classes and massages either at the studio or at an alternative location are booked ‘per calendar month’ and will be booked on or as close to the 3rd weekend of the month prior.
a. All sessions cancelled within 24 hours of the start of the session will be charged 100% of the session fee (“late cancelled”). All sessions cancelled before 24 hours of the start of the session will be charged at 50% of the session fee.
b. Where the client has late cancelled the session up to 1 hour before the session was due to start, the trainer will try to accommodate the client for this session either on the day the session is cancelled, the day of the session or the day after the session was due. All moving of sessions that fall within the late cancellation period remain at the discretion of the trainer.
c. The trainer will not move a session to a day where the client has already booked a session unless the client agrees to come in and be charged for both sessions. This includes where the future session falls outside of the 24-hour period – these sessions cannot be cancelled free of charge and then replaced by a late cancelled session that has been agreed to be moved.
d. If the client cannot make what has been offered then they will still be charged. All moved sessions should be agreed up to 1 hour before the start of the original session.
e. A session that has been late cancelled and moved cannot be late cancelled and moved again.
f. If a client cancels within 1 hour of the start of the session, they will not be offered the opportunity to move the session and will be charged for the session.
g. The time slot for any session that is late cancelled will be made available to other clients and the client will no longer be entitled to that session time.
h. Clients who do not attend sessions without informing the trainer before the start of the session will be charged in full for the session and will not be offered the opportunity to move the session. This is deemed a “no show”.
h. If a client cancels due to sickness, the trainer will try to reschedule their session to a mutually convenient time, subject to availability. If this is not possible the session will be classed as a ‘cancelled session’ and will be charged at a reduced 50% cancellation fee.
i. If a client(s) cancel a 1:2 session due to illness, the session will be dealt with as in Section 11 above if BOTH clients are ill. If one client is ill and the other is ‘fit’, then it is expected that the ‘fit’ party will attend to train as agreed. The fee will be the normal 1:1 fee of £56.00.If the ‘fit ’party choses not to attend, the normal cancellation fee will apply as in section 11.
j. All cancellations of sessions must be made by phone or text message.
k. The trainer reserves the right to cancel pre-booked sessions for clients who are deemed to be holding prime booking times but cancel their sessions on a regular basis. Clients will be notified of this at least one week in advance of any changes.
l. Due to the limited availability of small group classes, once a space is booked it is chargeable. If your space is cancelled it will still be charged unless the trainer can fill your place with another client.
9. Any block of sessions purchased must be used within six months of the initial payment date. Refunds are only applicable when:
- illness inhibits continuation (doctor’s certificate required)
- relocation to an unreasonable commute to Wymondham.
10. Any client that purchases the ’90 Day Body Transformation Package’ is required to pay for this in advance either in full or in 3 monthly payments. Failure to pay in advance will result in the package being stopped.
11. You are entitled to receive due care and attention from all your trainer and will be given every opportunity to receive the bookings and services you require.
12. All Clients must conduct themselves in a respectful manner whilst training and communicating with the trainer. Any Client who acts in an intimidating, abusive, violent or disrespectful manner may be ejected from the trainers’ premises, with no recourse for refund of monies already paid.
a. Payment of invoices are presented in ‘arrears’ and invoices are sent on or the last session of the month or as close to. As such, payment terms are strictly 7 days. Payments not received within the 7 days are liable for a ‘late payment fee’ of £50.00 which will be added to the next invoice. If subsequent payments fall outside of the 7 days, subsequent late payment fees will be added.
b. Clients who continue to pay late, may be subject to their outstanding sessions cancelled without notice until the full balance is received. If the balance is not settled within 7 days, we have the right to proceed through legal actions to recoup the balance, plus costs and request payment upfront for future sessions.
14. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure they wear and bring suitable and clean footwear and water/energy drink of their choice. Reserve water will be provided for by the trainer in adverse weather conditions. Please ask the trainer of this is needed.
15. Clean towels are provided for the client by the trainer should they wish to use them.
16. Toilet facilities are not available in the studio but are available on the same site as the studio.Pease ask the trainer for the key to access these facilities.
17. Parking is free on site at the studio; however, the trainer is not responsible for any damage to the client’s vehicles whilst on site.
18. Both the trainer and client are bound by confidentiality with regards to personal details changed.
19. Clients under the age of 18 must always have a parent present during training.
20. If requested, any equipment purchased for the client must be paid for in advance unless agreed with by the trainer.
21. Any equipment that is loaned to the client that is subsequently damaged or broken is the responsibility of the client to replace or repair.
22. During any coaching sessions, the trainer may take photographic or videographer material to help with the promotion of PJG across their social media platforms. If you do not wish to be included in this, please let the trainer know.
23. Athlete specific terms
a. Any products or services purchased on behalf of the athlete via a sponsor, team or third party must be paid for in advance. This includes athlete performance assessments, athlete performance reviews, training schedules, event support and/or expenses including accommodation, fuel, meals and sundries.
b. Any equipment on loan to an athlete via a sponsor associated with the trainer or from the trainer directly, that is damaged or broken, must be replaced but the athlete. The trainer has the right to cease training until this is done.
c. Any media work completed that involves the trainer, his premises, his associate trainers, products, whether photographic, digitally, electronically, or online, which includes during the distribution on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, local or national press or publications of any type, must be bought to the attention of the trainer prior to use for approval.
d. Any media work carried out by a third party to the athlete, such as their team, sponsor or agent, must be distributed to the trainer before disclosed to the general populous.
e. It is noted that confidentiality between the athlete and trainer is to be upheld at all times and a verbal NDA is assumed regards the trainers current clients and previous clients unless the trainer gives permission for this to be shared beyond their relationship. If the client is under the age of 18, this extends to their parent or guardian. This verbal NDA will apply indefinitely should the relationship end.
f. In regard to an athlete that is sponsored, whereby a reduction/removal in the trainers normal tariff is applied, separate terms will be discussed and applied specific to their agreement. This will include training requirements, supplementary services, social media exposure and exposure via third parties that includes but not limited to sponsors, agents, and their teams. This will also include cancellation fees and exit strategy.
24. The trainer and/or client has the right to cancel this agreement at any time giving 30 days’ notice. If notice is given and the client doesn’t want to continue training during the notice period, the notice period is still chargeable.
25. The purchase of any of the above product is deemed as acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.